Best of Miles to Memories 09/28/15-10/04/15
Welcome to the weekly “Best of Miles to Memories” recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. This week I analyzed a lot of deals in depth including the Citigold 50K checking promotions. I also looked at 3 great programs for short distance redemptions, caution with Discover’s Apple Pay promotion and how to get up to 25% off Hyatt gift cards.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Credit Cards
- How Cautious Should You Be With Discover’s 10% Apple Pay Promotion? – Discussing 5 Worries Naysayers Have
- Hyatt Amex OPEN Discount to End & Other Options to Save 15%+ on Hyatt Gift Cards
- The Citi HHonors Visa Signature 75K Bonus Isn’t Expiring Today
- Amex Small Business Saturday Credit Update: You Can Have Your Thanksgiving Weekend Back
In Manufactured Spending & Deals
- Citigold Checking Application Process – Step By Step Walkthrough
- Open a Citigold Checking & Get 50K ThankYou Points or 50K AAdvantage Miles & Fund with a Credit Card! Huge Potential Value!
- Staples $20 Mastercard Gift Card Rebate – Generate Points at Negative Cost!
- AT&T Wireless Is Offering Me $1,750+ to Switch – Full Analysis & Does It Make Sense?
- Visa Gift Card Portal Cashback Increased to .75%: Is it a Good Deal?
In Loyalty & More
- 3 Great Airline Programs for Short Distance Redemptions: Real World Examples, Transfer Options & More!
- Club Carlson Free Night Cert Update & How to get Yours
- Annoying Travel Pet Peeves, Two New Significant Data Breaches, Amazon & Staples Deals & More!
Have a great evening!