Join over 6,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
Best of Miles to Memories 11/09/15/-11/15/15
Welcome to the weekly “Best of Miles to Memories” recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. This week I looked at a number of deals including a card that provides the potential for 6X with MS.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Credit Cards & Manufactured Spending
- Performing an Amex Offers Audit: Are You Ready for the Next Storm of Deals?
- A 6X Manufactured Spend Opportunity with a Catch: Is This Card Worth a Hard Credit Inquiry?
- eBay Gift Card Discounts – Cheap Cards from Staples, Sears & More: Full Details & Analysis
- Get 500 Free HHonors Points: Act Fast Limited Quantity!
- Groupon Class Action Settlement: Are You Eligible for Credits & How to File a Claim!
- 20% or more off Southwest Gift Cards & More Deals with Greater Savings than Before!
- Top Cashback Birthday Bonus: Get 110% of Normal Cashback Today Only!
- Book Hyatt Points + Cash Online: How to Do It & Why it is Such a Big Deal!
- Why Is Customer Service via Twitter So Much Easier & More Efficient?
- The Hyatt Place High Floor Controversy & Why it is Sort Of A Big Deal
- Airline Portal Bonus Roundup: Earn up to 19,500 Bonus Miles from 5 Airlines
In Travel & More
- SPG Inks Deal to Come to the Las Vegas Strip: What This Means & Why It Is a Great Idea!
- The Middle East 3 & You: Or Why We Should Welcome Their Competition!
- Another Centurion Lounge, Gaming Vegas Loyalty, Staples Black Friday Opportunity & More!
- Google Maps Adds Offline Directions & Why That Matters for the Modern Traveler
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.