It's Amazon Prime Day! Check out our curated Prime Day 2018 MASTER THREAD of Deals!
Best of Miles to Memories 1/4/16/-1/10/16
Welcome to the weekly “Best of Miles to Memories” recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. This week revolved largely around manufactured spend. The big news of the week was the shutdown of many Bluebird/Serve accounts, but there were some nice deals and I covered my Discover Apple Pay experience and more importantly how to stay organized in this crazy hobby.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Credit Cards
- The Constant Battle to Stay Organized with Credit Cards & Manufactured Spending (And Tips to Help!)
- Discover Apple Pay Wrap-Up: My Cashback Haul & How Two Huge Mistakes Cost Me Serious Money!
- Targeted Amex Platinum 100K Offer: Find Out If You Are Eligible
In Manufactured Spend
- A Few Thoughts & Considerations Regarding Today’s Bluebird/Serve “Shutdown”
- BREAKING: American Express Shutting Down Bluebird & Serve Accounts for MS: What We Know & What We Don’t
- And Then There Was 1: Blackhawk (Owner of GiftCardMall) Purchases Giftcards.com! What Does This Mean for Visas Online?
- After the Bluebird/Serve Shutdowns, Blackhawk’s Purchase of Giftcards.com Has Another Negative Side Effect
- Quick Staples $300 Visa Gift Card Update
- Amex Announces Small Change to Bluebird & Serve
- Up to 37% Off Hilton & Hampton Inn Stays by Stacking Amex Offers!
- 20% off Hotel Stays & eBay Gift Card Discounts
In Travel & Loyalty
- Detailed Silvercar Rental Review: A Nice Experience, But is it Worth the Premium?
- The Hilton HHonors Diamond Status Match Ends Tomorrow: Requesting a Match is Easier Than Ever!
Have a great evening!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.