Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Best of Miles to Memories 3/14/16/-3/20/16
Welcome to the weekly “Best of Miles to Memories” recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. This week I covered yet another Staples gift card rebate, detailed the many eBay gift card changes and discussed switching to Freedom Unlimited.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Credit Cards
- Convert to a Freedom Unlimited via Secure Message & Why You Might Want to Wait Before Changing
- Chase Freedom 2nd Quarter Categories Expanded: More Than Just Grocery Stores!
In Credit Card Spending
- New eBay Gift Card Purchase Rules: What You Need to Know When Buying Discounted Gift Cards on eBay
- I Just Found $149.38 in Unused eBay Gift Cards & How to Check If You Have Any!
- Get a Free Night in Vegas, A Huge Change in eBay Gift Card Policy & More!
In Deals & Loyalty
- Living Social Dining Program Bonus: $20 Free & Up to 30% Back
- More Free Money & 5X at Staples Next Week with a New Mastercard Rebate Deal!
In Loyalty, Travel & More
- The AWESOME Trick For Finding Hyatt Points + Cash Availability Across Multiple Properties
- Why I Won’t Be Vendoming or Staying In Chain Hotels On My Upcoming Trip to Europe
- Happy Birthday to Me & 5 Quick Tips For Better Travel & Saving Money
- A Fantastic Checking Bonus, Two Increased Amex Card Offers, Successful Freedom Product Change & More!
Have a great evening!
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.