Best of Miles to Memories 4/18/16/-4/25/16
Welcome to the weekly “Best of Miles to Memories” recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. This week was a bit slow due to travels and this recap is a bit late, but I covered a new Staples moneymaker, a 250K Amex Biz Platinum offer and talked about my case of the Amex Offers blues.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Credit Cards & Spending
- Free Money at Staples: $20 Rebate on Mastercard Gift Cards Returns!
- Targeted Amex Business Platinum 250K Offer: How Much Spend Do They Want?
- Quick Update on Staples Mastercard Rebate Terms
- Hot Targeted Amex Offer: $25 off $100+ at Staples.com: How to Load & What to Buy
- I Have a Serious Case of the Amex Offers Blues
- Deal Roundup: 3X Cashback + $5, United 90K Giveaway, 34% off at Groupon & More!
- Amazon Prime Monthly Now Available & Why It Is A Terrible Deal
In Travel & More
- What Is Travel Really About & A Video Describes it Better Than I Can!
- Are Toll Policies the Biggest Rental Car Scam Going?
- A New Hyatt Discount, Club Carlson’s 50K Promotion, Citi’s Improved Card Benefits & More!
- Sportswriters & Travel Loyalty, Lie Flat Sleeper Bus Service, Mattress Running Hyatt, Great Deals & More!
Have a great evening!