It's Amazon Prime Day! Check out our curated Prime Day 2018 MASTER THREAD of Deals!
Best of Miles to Memories 5/09/16/-5/15/16
Welcome to the weekly “Best of Miles to Memories” recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. This week I was covered a lot of Vegas news including the MGM Resort parking fee implementation, Uber/Lyft lowering prices and a decent promo from IHG for stays at the Venetian & Palazzo. I also covered offers from Chase & Amex along with a number of other deals as well. Oh and who could forget my lessons learned from doing Disney World in one day!
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Credit Cards & Spending
- I Found the Perfect Travel Trifecta (Earning, Burning & Comfort): But This Deal Is Ending Soon
- Amex Serve Shutdown Dilemma: Pay Fees for Amex Offers or Close & Move On?
- A New Place to Look for Targeted Amex Credit Card Offers
- 10K Amex Pay Over Time Bonus Follow-Up: How Long to Post, Hard Inquiry or Not & Getting Two Bonuses at Once
- Great Targeted Chase Business Checking Bonus: Up to $500 for Opening An Account
- $10 off $100+ at Raise: Thousands of Gift Cards to Choose From!
- Deals: Huge Cashback Promotion, 2 New Amex Offers, Very Cheap Airfare to Asia & More!
- United’s $499 Gift to Me: Free Extra Legroom Seating on All Flights, But Why?
- IHG Rewards: 3 Nights in Vegas = 1 Free Night Anywhere with their New Promotion
- The Case of Dueling Maui Timeshare Deals: Westin or Hyatt Which is Better or Is Either Worth It?
In Travel & More
- Vegas MGM Resorts Parking Charges & Dates Revealed: Details & How to Avoid Paying
- 11 Lessons Learned from Visiting All 4 Walt Disney World Theme Parks in the Same Day
- Uber & Lyft Lower Prices in Vegas Again: How Cheap Is It Now?
- Reselling DO, The Death of a Portal, Chase Shutdown Letter, New AAdvantage Bonus & More!
Have a great evening!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.