Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Best of Miles to Memories 4/27/15-5/10/15
Welcome to our biweekly “Best of Miles to Memories” recap series. Here you will find links to all of our still relevant posts from the past couple of weeks.
To make the posts easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Manufactured Spending
- Buying Visa Gift Cards from GiftCardMall – My Recent Experience & Why it is a Great Option for MS
- The Good News About REDcard & A Strategy Going Forward
- Why I Removed A Recent Post & A Word of Caution About Its Content
- Serve Online Credit Card Loads Still Working
- Final Update on Sam’s Club Amex Offer & It Is Good News
- Why You Shouldn’t Freak Out About the End of REDcard Credit Card Loads
- Is Office Depot/Officemax Ending Their Visa Gift Card Deal Early? I Think So.
- REDcard (REDbird) Credit Card Loads to Reportedly End Tomorrow!
In Credit Cards
- A Chase Reconsideration Story You Will Want to Hear
- Dust off your Discover Card & Ask for a Spending Bonus – I Got an Extra 10% Cashback
- A Deeper Look at the Citi AT&T Access More Card & Why You Should Use Caution Before Applying
- 4 Reasons to Apply for the Increased Chase Ink Cash 30k Offer & 1 Reason Not To
- No Bonus on Personal Amex Cards if you Hold a Different Card? Analyzing A Recent Change
- A Useful But Little Known Discover Card Trick to Use While Traveling
- Citi AAdvantage 50k Public Offers Reduced to 30k But You Can Possibly Do Better
- Chase Ink Plus Referral, Get a Bonus Match & Where to Get the Very Best Offer Possible!
- Why the Chase Ink Plus Bonus May Be Going Down to 40k After Their Upcoming Promotion
- Don’t Settle for Only 50k (55k) Miles – Get the Better United MileagePlus Explorer Card Offer
- Sam’s Club Amex Offer Followup – Problems & How Transactions are Being Coded
- A Upromise Credit Card Increased Bonus & Why You Might Want to Consider It
- Officemax & Office Depot Deal – $100 Metabank or $200 Vanilla Visas & My Real World Experience
- Why You Should Always Opt-In to eBay Marketing Emails – Two Very Lucrative Promotions
- Get 1,000 Free AAdvantage Miles in 2 Minutes – Simple & Easy
- Super HOT!! – Officemax & Office Depot $20 off Instantly with $300 in Visa Gift Cards
- Free Money! $20 Off $20 Amex Offer for SamsClub.com – ACT FAST!
- Frontier is Selling $19 Tickets Again Today but it Isn’t a Great Deal
- A Guide to Using & Maximizing American Express Fine Hotels & Resorts in Las Vegas
- The Riviera Hotel & Casino’s Final Moments – The End of “Old Vegas”
- The End of Mistake Airfares?
- A Mother’s Role in Family Travel
- Using Hotel Tonight to Save 35% on the Riviera’s Final Night
In Loyalty & Brands
- There Is Still Value in Club Carlson – Here are the Program’s Sweet Spots After the Devaluation
- Hyatt Annual Free Night Issue & Getting the Certificate Extended
- Southwest Rapid Reward Refer-a-friend Bonus – Earn up to 2,000 Points
- SPG Starpoints Purchase Bonus – Get up to 25% More But Is It Worthwhile?
- Holding up Lines – Is it Acceptable when Manufacturing Spend & How Should You Behave?
- There Is No Perfect “Game” – 5 Common Miles & Points Mistakes
- Amazing Video on Airplane Etiquette – These Puppets Know More than the Average Person!
- Who Is Going to Buy Malaysia Airlines’ Relatively New A380s?
- Selling on Amazon, US Bank Club Carlson Offer, Closing Out the Riviera in Vegas, Pulling a Plane for Charity & More!
- How to Pay with More Than One Credit Card at Samsclub.com
|Miles to Memories operates under the Value for Value model. If you receive value from this site, find out how you can provide value back.|
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.