Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Best of Miles to Memories 5/16/16/-5/22/16
Welcome to the weekly “Best of Miles to Memories” recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. This week was busy as we saw FBA raise prices for the holidays, Discover launch a new credit monitoring service and Chase add another Ultimate Rewards transfer partner. I also covered some great deals including a new “best ever” 100K offer on the Chase Marriott business card.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Credit Cards
- The One Card Wallet: Choosing the One Perfect Card for a Credit Card Newbie
- Discover Launches Free FICO Scores for Everyone: No Discover Credit Card Required & It’s Very Good
- Chase Ultimate Rewards Adds an 11th Transfer Partner
- Chase Marriott Business 100K Offer: Best Ever Bonus & New Path Towards Gold Status
In Spending & Retention
- Sirius XM Retention Strategy & Tips: How I Saved 67% Off
- Amazon FBA Changes Coming: Higher Storage Fees & More Labeling in the 4th Quarter of 2016
- A Valuable Amex Offer Is Ending Soon & How I Saved Over 70% On Lunch
- Staples Visa Gift Card Deal: Earn a Profit & 5X Points This Weekend!
- Mostly Good News on the Citigold 50K Bonus Front & Will We Get a 1099?
- Get Up to $100 for Referring Friends to Citibank Checking: Should You Do It?
- Why I Am Seriously Considering a FoundersCard Membership & A Great New Membership Offer
- 1,000 Free United Miles: Quick & Easy
- My Latest “Free” Elite Status & How You Can Get it Too!
- A Behind the Scenes Look Inside Southwest Airlines’ Social Media Headquarters aka The Listening Center
- Southwest’s Schedule Extended Through 2016 & Where to Look to Always Know When the Next Extension Is Going to Happen
In Travel & More
- Universal Orlando Resort Family Tips & Takeaways: Plus Should Your Bring a Baby?
- Southwest’s Stealth Devaluation, American’s Domestic Premium Economy, Benefit Multipliers & More!
Have a great evening!
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.