Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Best of Miles to Memories 6/06/16/-6/12/16
Welcome to the weekly “Best of Miles to Memories” recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. This week was credit card focused as I applied for some new cards and discovered that Bank of America involuntarily closed one of my accounts. I also covered civil asset forfeiture of gift cards and showed how I am saving up to 17% off eBay gift cards.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Credit Cards & Spending
- A Higher Level Chase Reconsideration Office with Super Powers?
- Bank of America Closed My Credit Card Without Notice & Why it was Completely Preventable
- Going for 2.625% Cashback with BofA, Application Experience & Why Bank of America Doesn’t Hate Me Anymore!
- Applying for my Household’s 2nd AT&T Access More, The Application Process & My Citi Churning Strategy Going Forward
- How I Am Currently Saving Over 12% on eBay Gift Cards & Why You Should Consider It!
- New Chase $500 Bank Bonus on Personal Accounts: Generate Your Code!
- Civil Asset Forfeiture Moves to Gift Cards. (Note to Self: Don’t MS in Oklahoma)
In Travel & Vegas
- Mlife Rewards Mastercard is Offical: Here Are the Details & A Full Review
- 20€ for Signing Up & 20€ for each Referral to Hotel Deal Site Sheradill (Very Scalable)
- Editorial: POLARIS – United makes a new Business Case.
In Loyalty & More
- Come Join the MtM Facebook Group: We’ll Talk Travel Hacking, Miles & Points, MS, Reselling & More!
- Big AAdvantage Changes: New Elite Tier, Spend Requirement, Revenue Based Earning & Is There Any Creativity In Airline Loyalty?
- Updates: Club Carlson Status Re-Match Success, Over 70% Off 1-800-Flowers Gift Cards & eBay Bucks 8% Means $$$
- 10 Reasons to Breakup with American, Free Gogo for T-Mobile, A New Citi Checking Bonus & More!
Have a great evening!
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.