Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Best of Miles to Memories 7/18/16/-7/24/16
Welcome to the weekly “Best of Miles to Memories” recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. This week was crazy with news of Citi gutting the Prestige card and the disappearance of the AT&T Access More. We also saw Gift Card Rescue go under and learned of an awesome new 5X option for purchasing gift cards.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Credit Cards
- The Citi Prestige Changes Are Here: What Changed & What Didn’t
- More Huge Citi Prestige Changes: No More 1.6¢ AA Redemptions, 4th Night Free Changes, Removal of Golf & More
- An Awesome Little Known Amex Platinum Perk Working in Real Life!
- BREAKING: Citi Prestige to Lose Admiral’s Club Access & More Changes
- Is the AT&T Access More Gone for Good? The Zombie Has Died
In Spending & Reselling
- Another 5X Gift Card Option for Chase Ink Cardholders!
- Amazon Reselling Demystified: Lessons, Tips & Tools to Succeed!
- A Shady Gift Card Reseller Goes Broke & Sellers May Be Out of Luck
In Deals, Travel & More
- A Hyatt Place with an Executive Suite? Yes Please (& Scoring the Upgrade!)
- United Portal Bonus: Earn up to 2K Bonus Miles for Shopping!
- eBay Drops the Axe on Gift Card Usage & Implements New Limits
- Several Instant Discounts, Chase Special Reconsideration Failure, Deals Not Stacking & More!
Have a great evening!
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.