HUGE Amex Platinum 100K Bonus Returns - Check now to see if you are targeted.
Best of Miles to Memories 8/01/16/-8/07/16
Welcome to the weekly “Best of Miles to Memories” recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. This week we saw a ton of new deals and offers, Chase’s Sapphire Reserve finally came out of the shadows and United made some really negative changes.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Credit Cards
- Chase Sapphire Reserve Features, Benefits & Bonus CONFIRMED by Screenshots
- What’s In My Wallet: Bank of America (Which Cards I Carry From Each Bank)
- Favorite Redemptions: Ultimate Rewards, ThankYou, Membership Rewards
- Two Newly “Increased” Amex Bonus Offers: What You Need to Consider Before Applying!
- U.S. Bank FlexPerks Olympic Promo: Huge Value & Big Bonus! Is Now the Time to Apply?
- Southwest Portal Bonus: Earn 2.5K Bonus Points for Shopping or 2K from United & 1.5K from Alaska!
- American AAdvantage 1,500 Mile Portal Bonus & Which Airline Bonus Promo to Choose!
- Four Great Olympic Visa Checkout Offers: Save $$$ Now!
- Many Great Amex Offers: Delta, Hilton, Sheraton & More!
- SPG Transfer Bonus, Amex Bonus Follow Up, Targeted Spending Offer, $15 SYWR Portal Rebate & Free Amazon App Credit
In Travel, Loyalty & More
- United Announces Big MileagePlus Changes: No More Stopover, Changes to Fees & More
- Southwest Schedule Extension to 2017 – Book Your Spring Break Trips Now!
- Reseller Credit Card Strategy, FTU Advanced & 5 Things To Know About Me!
- Podcasting, Talking Points & Miles, Family Travel and More
Have a great evening!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.