Best of Miles to Memories 10/10/16/-10/16/16
Miles to Memories is nominated as one of the best Miles & Points blogs by USA Today and 10Best. We need your vote! It only takes seconds and you can vote once or once per day. Your support is truly and deeply appreciated.
Welcome to the weekly “Best of Miles to Memories” recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. This week I covered a new Amex bonus, talked about a possible BofA change, covered some new deals and offered a detailed review of Shanghai Disneyland.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Credit Cards
- Get a $500 Sign-Up Bonus on a No Annual Fee Amex Card: Good Offer But High Spend!
- BofA Implementing New 1 Personal Card Per Person Rule?
- The Pains of Gift Card Reselling: PayPal Digital Gifts Hacked Edition
- Plastiq’s Moneymaking Mortgage (Or Rent) Payment Promo Returns
- Radpad Shuts Down Rent Payment Service
In Loyalty & Deals
- New Amex Offer: Up to 30% off Hyatt stays! [Targeted]
- Save on your Cell Phone Bill with 2 New Targeted Amex Offers!
- AAdvantage Shopping October Flash Bonus: Get 500 Bonus Miles (Extra 2.5X)
- Score 500 More Valuable Virgin Elevate Points for Free: Takes Only a few Seconds! Plus, How Valuable They Are in the Real World.
- Get $25 + $39 per day luxury rentals at Silvercar for New Customers
In Travel, Vegas & More
- Shanghai Disneyland Review Part 2: The Rest & SDL’s One HUGE Problem!
- Las Vegas Raiders NFL Stadium Is Approved: Only One More Hurdle to Go
- Shanghai Disneyland Review in Photos: Stunning & Close to Being a Masterpiece
- Security Theater at Its Finest
Have a great evening!