Join over 6,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
Best of Miles to Memories 06/01/15-06/07/15
Welcome to our weekly “Best of Miles to Memories” recap series. Here you will find links to all of our still relevant posts from the past week.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Manufactured Spending
- Latest (Negative) Developments with Visa Gift Cards from GiftCardMall
- My Experience Getting Approved as a Bulk Gift Card Seller
- Breakdown of Stacking eBay Gift Card Deals for Rewards & Possible Profit
In Credit Cards
- Case Study: Working Within Citi’s New Churning Rules
- Discover It Double Cashback – Everything You Need to Know!
- 2 Fantastic Things American Express Does when your Card is Being Replaced
- The Best Chase Hyatt Credit Card Offer I Have Seen – Get 2 Free Nights, $50 & 5,000 Points!
- Chase Freedom $225 (22,500 Ultimate Reward Points) Bonus Offer Now Available
- Quick Tip – The United 50K Card Offer That Stuck Around
- Dollar General Amex Offer – Which Gift Cards to Buy, How to Maximize & My Experience
- Staples Gift Card Rebate Warning & Best Practices to Avoid Problems
- Another Staples Moneymaker Deal – But This Time There’s A Catch
- AAdvantage Reduced Mileage Awards for June-September Released & There Are Some Good Cities!
- Quick Tip – How to Register for the Dollar General Amex Offer via Twitter
- Great Deal for BofA Cardholders This Weekend!
In Travel & More
- BREAKING: Hyatt Diamond Challenge Now Open to Everyone
- My Experience Finding Summer Flights to Europe in Business Class
- Hidden Travel Gems & The Clearest Water I Have Ever Seen
- Phoenix Sues the FAA Over Flight Paths – What Does This Mean for the Future?
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.