Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Welcome to the weekly “Best of Miles to Memories” recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. This week Danny brought us a ton of deals, I recapped my initial thoughts on Atlantis and we covered several new loyalty promotions plus an awesome offer on the CNB Visa.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Credit Cards & Spending
- CNB Crystal Visa Infinite Card Has 70K Points Signup Bonus
- Earn Profit & 5X: Office Depot/Officemax Instant Rebate Amex Gift Card Deal
- Gift Card Sale; Extra 3% Off Select Brands at Raise, 17% Off iTunes GCs at Costco
- Cash Advance Fees for Buying Some Gift Cards on eBay: What You Need to Know
- Get 35% Avios Transfer Bonus When You Convert Select Hotel Points
- Amazon JetBlue’s Amazing 3X Deal is Posting!
- Monday Afternoon Deal Roundup: Amazon GCs, Stack Offers, 20% Off Groupon, Free $10 At Kohl’s & Checking Account Offers
- Tuesday Afternoon Deal Roundup: Discounted GCs, Southwest Sale, 10% off Starbucks & Bank Bonuses
In Loyalty & Travel
- Atlantis Bahamas First Impressions: Good, Bad & Ugly
- American Airlines Elite Status Offer [Targeted]
- Marriott and SPG Announce Hotel Category Changes
- Hilton Points Promos; 2K Per Night, 500 Per Stay And Targeted 50K
- AirAsia Launches New Route With Cheap Flights Between Asia And Hawaii
- Limited-Time Offer, Earn Triple SkyMiles On Airbnb Stays
- Possible 25,000 Delta SkyMiles Bonus, Register Now
Have a great weekend!
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.