It's Amazon Prime Day! Check out our curated Prime Day 2018 MASTER THREAD of Deals!
MLife Casinos Raise Parking Rates
Mlife has released new parking rates effective January 31, 2018. Rates will go up across the board, some as much as 25%. That’s a huge hike. In fact, this will be the second increase this year! MGM Casino parking used to be free.
Here is a chart of current rates listed on the MGM Website. You can see a chart here for the new rates effective January 31st.
How Can You Avoid Paying Parking Fees
In this Guide we show you how to avoid paying for parking. Here are a few ideas.
- Park at Circus Circus and take an Uber to your casino. (This will save you money if you’re staying a few days.)
- Pearl, Gold, Platinum or NOIR Mlife Members get free self-parking.
- Valet parking charges are waived if you are a Gold, Platinum or NOIR M life Member.
Of course you can get Pearl or higher status through gambling or spending at their properties. It would take $1,000 of spend in a year to get Pearl status. You can also get Pearl status through a credit card in the following ways:
- The M life Rewards Mastercard gives you Pearl status.
- The Hyatt Credit Card gives you Discoverist status which can be matched to M life Pearl status.
- You can also status match another premium casino status to Mlife Gold at the Borgata.
Paying for parking is never fun. While it’s business as usual to increase parking rates, two huge increases in a year is a bit exorbitant. We’ve covered this trend in many articles over the last few years. It definitely pays to figure out how to avoid parking at these ridiculous rates.
HT: Review Journal
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.