National Car Rental Free Day Promotion 2018
National Car Rental is bringing back their popular “One Two Free” promotion where you can earn bonus points and one free day after just two rentals. Let’s take a look at the details. This is a great way to make the most of your Elite status if you have the American Express Platinum Card. There is also a current Amex Offer available for Enterprise car rentals. If you don’t have the card this happens to be a great time to sign up because people are reporting being offered 100,000 Membership Rewards points as a welcome offer. Click here for details and instructions on how to see if you’re one of the lucky ones. If not, visit our credit card page for the best publicly available offer. Guide to Membership Rewards.
National Car Rental Promo Details
National Car Rental’s “One Two Free” promotion offers its Emerald Club loyalty members (join here) the opportunity to earn one free rental day for every two qualifying rentals during the earning period that runs through Feb. 28, 2019. (Each free day covers base rate only.) To be eligible for the promotion, Emerald Club members must register at www.emeraldclubpromos.com/12Free2018.
How It Works
During this promotion you can earn points for completing a wide range of tasks including referring friends, downloading the app, completing a survey and much more. You also earn 300 points per rental. Every 600 points equals one free day.
According to their promo site, here are some ways to earn bonus points:
- Redeem a Free Rental Day: Targeted Preregistration offer for one-time bonus of 300 points when you redeem a Free Rental Day earned during the 2017’s Promo.
- Mobile App Download: One-time bonus of 25 points
- Mobile App Rental: 75 points
- Emerald Checkout: 50 points
- Take Our Survey: 50 points when you complete a brief Emerald Club® survey.
- Email Opt In: One-time bonus of 50 points
- World Traveler: One-time bonus of 300 points when you complete a rental in three different countries during the promotion.
- Complete 5 Bonus Opportunities: One-time bonus of 75 points
- Complete 3 Rentals: One-time bonus of 100 points
- Neighborhood Rental (U.S., LAC and Australia Residents only): 200 points
- Weekend Rental: One-time bonus of 100 points
- Weeklong Rental: One-time bonus of 200 points
- Latin American or Caribbean Rental (U.S., Australia and New Zealand Residents only): 300 points
- Rent in Europe: 300 points
- Emerald Reserve Service: One-time bonus of 25 points
- Add SiriusXM (U.S. Residents only): One-time bonus of 300 points
- Mystery: One-time bonus of 100 points when you click on the Mystery bonus opportunity on your dashboard when it’s available.
You must register for the promotion in order to participate. If you are a current member, you can register here or New members can join Emerald’s Club via this link and be registered automatically.
This is a wonderful promotion and one that you can use to rack up free rental days very quickly. I love National since I have Executive status through my Amex Platinum card (Click here for our full Guide to Platinum Benefits) and can pick any car from the Executive aisle when I rent a midsize. They have also been very accommodating when I have been looking for an SUV and have never hit me with an upcharge.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.