HUGE Amex Platinum 100K Bonus Returns - Check now to see if you are targeted.
Nationwide Bonus from BBVA Compass, Get $200 with New Account and One Direct Deposit
BBVA Compass Bank has a new checking account offer with a $200 signup bonus that is available nationwide and can be opened online. It’s also possible to fund the account with a credit card, which makes it even better.
Open a new BBVA Compass consumer checking accounts between November 6 and November 20, 2017. Within sixty (60) days of account opening, you need:
- At least one electronic direct deposit from an unrelated 3rd party (e.g. your employer or a government agency) in the amount of at least $300 must post to the new checking account.
The $200 cash bonus will be deposited into the new checking account within 60 days of meeting the bonus requirements described above. The account must be open with a positive balance at the time the bonus is deposited.
- Offer expires 11/20/2017
- Offer is available nationwide online or in branch.
- You must be a new BBVA Compass consumer checking customer who has not had a BBVA Compass consumer checking account open within the last 90 days or closed due to negative balance to be eligible for the bonus.
- There is a maximum of one (1) bonus per household.
- ClearChoice Free Checking and Clearconnect Checking accounts have no fees.
- There’s no early closing fee, but BBVA reserves the right to deduct the bonus amount if the account is closed within 12 months of opening.
- Account can be funded with credit card online, up to $5K
This is one of the best bonuses they have offered. We have seen $200 bonuses before, but this one is available online as well which makes it available nationwide. You can also open account in-branch if you have them in your state, but most likley you won’t be able to fund with a credit card.
To get the bonus, all you need is a $300 direct deposit. This could get even better since you can fund the account with a credit card, up to $5K, which should get you some credit card rewards. Make sure you lower your cash advance limit so you don’t get charged a cash advance fee.
HT: Doctor of Credit
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.