HUGE Amex Platinum 100K Bonus Returns - Check now to see if you are targeted.
Nationwide Bonus from BBVA Compass, Get $200 with New Account and One Direct Deposit
BBVA Compass Bank has a new checking account offer with a $200 signup bonus that is available nationwide and can be opened online. It’s also possible to fund the account with a credit card, which makes it even better.
Open a new BBVA Compass consumer checking accounts between November 6 and November 20, 2017. Within sixty (60) days of account opening, you need:
- At least one electronic direct deposit from an unrelated 3rd party (e.g. your employer or a government agency) in the amount of at least $300 must post to the new checking account.
The $200 cash bonus will be deposited into the new checking account within 60 days of meeting the bonus requirements described above. The account must be open with a positive balance at the time the bonus is deposited.
- Offer expires 11/20/2017
- Offer is available nationwide online or in branch.
- You must be a new BBVA Compass consumer checking customer who has not had a BBVA Compass consumer checking account open within the last 90 days or closed due to negative balance to be eligible for the bonus.
- There is a maximum of one (1) bonus per household.
- ClearChoice Free Checking and Clearconnect Checking accounts have no fees.
- There’s no early closing fee, but BBVA reserves the right to deduct the bonus amount if the account is closed within 12 months of opening.
- Account can be funded with credit card online, up to $5K
This is one of the best bonuses they have offered. We have seen $200 bonuses before, but this one is available online as well which makes it available nationwide. You can also open account in-branch if you have them in your state, but most likley you won’t be able to fund with a credit card.
To get the bonus, all you need is a $300 direct deposit. This could get even better since you can fund the account with a credit card, up to $5K, which should get you some credit card rewards. Make sure you lower your cash advance limit so you don’t get charged a cash advance fee.
HT: Doctor of Credit
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.