HUGE Amex Platinum 100K Bonus Returns - Check now to see if you are targeted.
New Amex Offers, 10% Savings at Supermarkets, Office Supply and Department Stores
Three new Amex Offers were released today. If you have them in your cards, you can net savings of 10% at Supermarkets, Office Supply and Department Stores.
Office Supplies Amex Offer
Get 10% back as a statement credit each time you use your enrolled Card in-store or online at US Office supply stores by 9/17/2018. Limit $5 in total credits.
- Offer valid for in-store and online purchases at US office supply stores.
- “Office supply stores” are in the business of selling a range of office supplies including items like paper, notebooks, office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers) and office furniture (e.g. desks, desk chairs, and filing cabinets).
- Pharmacies, supermarkets, warehouse clubs and superstores are not considered office supply stores. Offer is non-transferable.
Supermarkets Amex Offer
Get 10% back as a statement credit each time you use your enrolled Card in-store or online at a US-based Supermarket by 9/30/2018. Limit $20 in total credits.
- Offer valid for in-store and online purchases at US Supermarkets.
- “Supermarket” means a standalone merchant in the US primarily selling supermarket products.
- Excludes gasoline purchases.
- Specialty food stores, Superstores or Warehouse Clubs are not considered Supermarket stores.
Department Stores Amex Offer
Get 10% back as a statement credit each time you use your enrolled Card in-store or online at select US Department stores by 9/17/2018. Limit $10 in total credits.
The following US Department stores are eligible: Bealls, Belk, Bloomingdale’s, Boscov’s, Century 21, Dillard’s, J.C. Penney (JCP), Kohl’s, Lord & Taylor, Macy’s, Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, and Stein Mart.
- Offer valid for in-store and online purchases
The nice offers that will net you 10% savings at a wide variety of merchants, in-store and online. The total in savings varies from $5 to $20 on each offers, but could still be useful especially when gift card deals come around.
HT: Frequent Miler
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.