New Amex Offers for Lyft and Xfinity
There’s two new Amex Offers that came out in the last few days, one for Lyft and the other for Xfinity. Let’s check the details.
Lyft Amex Offer
Get a one-time $15 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $75+ in one or more transactions with the Lyft mobile app by 11/27/2018.
- Offer valid only for transactions made directly through the Lyft mobile app.
- Valid for US transactions only.
- Excludes Lyft Express.
- Excludes corporate gift card purchases.
- Limit of 1 statement credit(s) per American Express® online account.
Xfinity Amex Offer
Get a $25 statement credit when you use your enrolled Card to make a single purchase for qualifying Xfinity services of $75+ online at xfinity.com/amex by 12/20/2018. Limit of 3 statement credits.
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels.
- Limit of 3 statement credit(s) per Card Member.
- Offer only valid for Xfinity bill payments of post pay residential cable TV, Internet, and voice services made directly with Xfinity through Xfinity.com/Amex or by calling 844.963.0031 by 12/20/2018.
- Qualifying Xfinity services may not be available in all areas.
- Offer excludes Xfinity Mobile, Comcast Business, Comcast Enterprise services, Wifi passes, prepaid services, Internet Essentials, and all other services which are not identified above.
- Not valid for bill payments made via physical stores, support centers, affiliates, or third parties.
- New Xfinity residential customers only.
Two good offers. The first one is useful for those who use these carshare services. The discount should give you better prices on Lyft than competitors for a few rides.
The second offer should come in handy for Xfinity customers. It can be used up to three times.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.