25% Off at Cole Haan & 20% Off at Bloomingdale’s, Gift Cards Included
There’s two new Amex Offers that showed up on my cards today, one for Cole Haan and the other for Bloomingdale’s. The latter could be targeted, but I do see it on lots of cards. These offers could be profitable through gift card reselling.
Cole Haan Amex Offer
Get a one-time $50 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $200+ in one or more transactions in-store at Cole Haan or online at colehaan.com by 1/16/2018.
- Valid in-store and online.
- Valid at any participating location in the US. Excludes Cole Haan Restoration.
- Not valid at outlet stores.
- Excludes wholesale purchases.
- Excludes authorized retailers.
Bloomingdale’s Amex Offer
Get a one-time $30 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $150+ in one or more transactions in-store at Bloomingdale’s or online at bloomingdales.com by 12/31/2017.
- Enrollment limited.
- Offer valid at bloomingdales.com and in-store.
- Valid at any participating location in the US.
- Excludes Bloomingdale’s outlets, Nespresso boutiques, restaurants located within Bloomingdale’s stores, Bloomingdale’s premium travel services, Macy’s, Blue Mercury, corporate gift purchases and third party service providers.
These offers give you a 25% discount at Cole Haan and a 20% discount at Bloomingdale’s. Gift cards are not excluded and both offers can be used online. Their gift cards can currently be sold for about ~5% more than purchase price, depending on reselling relationship. Even if you’re able to get a bit less than that, you can turn in a small profit plus your credit card rewards. However, reselling prices could fall once more people start using these offers.