Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
New Boxed.com Amex Offer
Boxed.com is back with a new Amex Offer that can save you some money on groceries and household items. Let’s take a look.
Get a one-time $20 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $75+ in one or more transactions online at Boxed.com by 4/15/2018.
- Must add offer to Card and use same Card to redeem.
- Limit 1 statement credit(s) per American Express® Card across all American Express offer channels.
- Offer valid at Boxed.com/business, Boxed.com/express, Boxed.com or on the Boxed mobile app.
- Excludes Boxed Hotels (hotels.boxed.com) and wine and spirits.
How to Load
This offer can be loaded via the American Express website or app. Twitter Sync is no longer an option for Amex Offers.
Save Even More
While this deal isn’t quite as good as some of the deals that we saw last year for Boxed, thankfully there are other promotions you can stack to save even more:
- Spend $15 get 1,500 Swagbucks
- $15 off $60 on first order when you sign up through referrals
- Promo code BULK for 10% off
- $20 back on $50 purchase for first time Boxed customers by linking your credit card with Drop and saving the offer
- 4% back through Acorns
- 5% cashback through Ibotta on Prince + Spring products only (their own brand)
Boxed has a wide variety of merchandise available that you often can’t find discounted to this level elsewhere. I personally have saved quite a bit by utilizing previous Amex Offers and plan to do the same with this one. I also have Boxed Express available in my area, which delivers perishable products including fresh produce, frozen foods, dairy and more, sometimes within a few hours.
Boxed.com also sells gift cards. However you should probably tread carefully on the gift card front, since they do ban people.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.