Chase Offers: Save at Lowe’s, Staples, Whole Foods and More
Chase has added some new Chase Offers and extended some others. This is a pretty good batch of offers that can sav you money at Whole Foods, Lowe’s, Staples and other merchants.
New Chase Offers
- Whole Foods – Spend $25, get $10 back (Expires 1/16/18)
- Lowe’s – Spend $50, get $10 back (Expires 1/21/18)
- Staples – 10% back, up to $20 statement credit (Expires 1/16/18)
- Starbucks – 10% back, up to $100 statement credit (Expires 1/16/18)
- Olive Garden – 10% back, up to $25 statement credit (Expires 1/21/18)
How it Works
You’ll first need to sign up with your eligible Chase Card if you haven’t already done so. Here’s a link to sign-up if you have the Slate Card and a link to sign up if you have the Marriott Card. The registration requires an email and email verification. Then you are required to input your eligible card number and select a password. See Bethany’s review of Chase Offers here.
Chase Offers are fairly new and until now have been a pretty good competitor to Amex Offers. Hopefully they keep these offers coming.
HT: Frequent Miler
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.