Target Black Friday Offer, Get 20% Off Coupon with One $50 Purchase
Target released its Black Friday ad today along with some early access Black Friday deals that will be available online, today only. The ad has an interesting offer that can save you 20% on Target purchases, post Thanksgiving.
UPDATE – I purchased a $50 Target gift card online and my confirmation email stated that I should get the 20% off coupon within the next 24 hours via email! Everyone should take advantage of this offer if you shop at target.
Spend $50 or more storewide on Friday 11/24 at Target in-store or online and get 20% off one shopping trip between Nov 28 – Dec 10.
- The $50 purchase must be made in one single transaction (Reports of gift cards working)
- Qualifying guests will receive a coupon via email on 11/25/2017
- CVS Pharmacy, clinic and Target Optical are excluded
- Limit one 20% off coupon per guest
- Some exclusions apply, which will be detailed on coupon
This is a great offer, depending on the exclusions that will be spelled out in the coupon that you will receive by email. I expect expensive electronics to be excluded, but I think is worth making a purchase at Target on the 24th to get this coupon. There’s no cap mentioned for the 20% discount in the ad.
HT: Doctor of Credit