Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Miles to Memories Recap
Welcome to the weekly Miles to Memories Editor’s recap. Each Sunday we roundup all of the best posts and deals from the past week in one easy and convenient place! Some deals die quickly, so make sure to subscribe to our daily newsletter so you don’t miss out and join our miles/points Facebook Community for daily discussions and exclusives not available anywhere else!
This was quite a busy week with a lot of returning deals and offers! To make this week’s posts in the recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
Credit Cards News & Offers
- New People Targeted – Huge Amex Platinum 100K Offer Returns: How to Check If You’re Eligible!
- New Link – More Pay Over Time Offers Sent Out – An Easy 10K In Points!
- BonVoy(age)! Save Big on Carnival Cruises with New Amex Offer
Saving You Money
- Worth a try – How I Got My Wife’s Amazon Account Targeted for the $50 Off Promo
- iPads Sale on Amazon – Stack With MR Promo to get them for $199
- (Offer Extended) $30 Off Your $60 Amazon Purchase with Amex Membership Rewards Points [YMMV]
- Expedia, Save 50% on Select Activities + $50 Off $150
- Amazon Prime Day Whole Foods Offer + Stack Deals to Double Your Savings!
- Raise Sitewide Sale – 5% Off Already Reduced Gift Cards
- New Amex Offers, Save 20% at Grand Hyatt and Kimpton Hotels
- Raise Sending Out $5-$10 Coupons [Targeted]
- (Free Museum Weekend!) Bank of America Museums on Us 2019 Edition, List of Dates & Participating Museums
Earning You Money, Miles & Points
- Citi Spending Offer, Earn 10X ThankYou Points on Most Purchases
- Citi Sears Spending Offers – 15X on Travel, 5X on Online Purchases
- Citi Bonus, Earn up to $600 with New Checking Account
- Get 25% More LifeMiles When You Transfer from Capital One, Citi or Hotel Points
Loyalty Is A Two Way Street
- Good Info – How To Transfer World of Hyatt Points to ANY Member
- Is This Delta Sky Club Access Rule Deceiving or Just Kind of Confusing?
- What Is The Most Valuable Use for Spirit Miles? Cause It Isn’t Flights!
- Bonvoy Bonus Weekends Targeted Offers – Share Yours Here!
- Delta Flash Sale: Flights to Europe Starting From 30K Round Trip!
- Important Stuff – Hyatt Mexico All-Inclusive Comparison: Which Resort Reigns Supreme?
- Trip Planning – I Need Your Help – 2020 Tokyo Olympics Flight Options, Which Would You Take?
- Two Kids, One Dad: My Solo Parenting Trip Report…What Could Go Wrong?
- The One Thing I Do Every Flight! Am I A Weirdo Or Do You Do It Too?
Around the Web
- eBay Collecting More Sales Tax, Encore Boston Harbor First Impressions, Best & Worst Staycation Cities
- Airline Status Saves 20% at Restaurant, 10 Amazing Scenic Drives, Using Biz Platinum’s Rebate Perk
- Delta’s LaGuardia Concourse Opening This Fall, Gyft Drops Best Buy, Why You Should Check Out Aarhus Denmark
- Rat Meat on a Plane?!? Get a Passport in One Day at FedEx, 25 Captivating Sites in Egypt
- 7.5K Miles To Hawaii! Amsterdam to Revamp/Change Red Light District & A Blue Lobster?!?
- Match Southwest Status Over & Over, Disneyland’s Galaxy’s Edge a Haven for Thieves & Dark Tourism is Booming!
- Fountain Makes Over $4,000 A Day, AA Incidental Credit Fail & A Record Breaking Waterslide
Have a great evening!
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.