Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Orbitz Flash Sale
Hotel points are great, but sometimes you just need to pay cash. Maybe the value on hotel points isn’t great or you need to stay in a city/property that doesn’t allow you to use points. Either way utilizing discounts can be the way to go.
Today only for four hours Orbitz is having a flash sale offering 18% off hotel bookings. (Most major chains excluded.)
Save 18% off select hotel stays with the code FLASHSALE.
- The 18% promotion code may be applied to a qualifying stand-alone hotel (not a hotel booking in combination with any other product such as flight + hotel, or flight +hotel + car) booked online with orbitz.com between June 12, 2017 5:01PM CT and June 12, 2017 8:59PM CT, for 1 or more nights for travel between June 12, 2017, and September 30, 2017.
- Qualifying bookings instantly receive 18% off at check-out through the use of the promotion code.
- Customers are limited to two redemptions of this promotion code and up to a maximum savings of $150 per booking.
- After those two bookings, this promo code will not be able to be used again, even if one or more of those bookings is cancelled. Exclusions may apply and most major hotel chains are excluded
15% Off Too (Not Stackable)
While the flash sale code only works through 8:59PM CT tonight (9:59PM Eastern, 6:59PM Pacific), there is a 15% off conciliation code as well if you miss it.
- The Offer: Save 15% off select hotel stays with the code JETSETTER.
- Terms: Book by June 30, 2017, travel by December 31, 2017.
18% off has the potential to be a good deal, but as always I suggest shopping around. Even if you are searching for a chain hotel, keep in mind sometimes these codes work and sometimes they do not. It never hurts to try!
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.