No Fee When Paying Bills Through Plastiq with Mastercard
Update: Plastiq has lowered the limit on this promo. Find the full details here.
Plastiq has a new promotion for new and existing users, where you get charged no fee on the first $500 of bills you pay with a Mastercard. Let’s check the details.
Pay up to $500 in bills and invoices using your Mastercard on Masterpass, and pay no Plastiq fee. Offer is valid until September 30, 2018 11:59 p.m. ET.
- Can only be used up to the first $500 on each transaction
- Must have made $500 in payments, in their account history to qualify (This requirement blocks people from creating multiple accounts)
- Need to use a MasterCard that they added to their MasterPass Wallet.
- Any @mastercard.com emails are excluded from the promotion
- Offer valid May 14, 2018 to September 30, 2018 11:59 p.m. ET
Plastiq is usually charges a 2.5% fee for credit cards and 1% for debit cards. During this targeted promotion you’ll no fee on the first $500 on each transaction when using a Mastercard credit card through MasterPass. Could be a great way to get some free credit card rewards if you have bills close to $500.
If you’re never tried Plastiq, you can sign up through my referral and earn $500 fee-free dollars. That means that you can pay a $500 bill with a credit card with no fee.
HT: Matt on Twitter
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.