PNC Bank is Offering a $750 Bonus for a Business Credit Card
PNC Bank has a great offer for business owners who sign up for a new credit card. You can get a bonus $750 if you’re in one of the eligible states. Let’s check the details.
Get a $750 Bonus within 90 days of making $25,000 in qualifying purchases within the first 3 billing cycles following account opening. May not be combined with any other PNC BusinessOptions Visa credit card offer.
Annual Fee is $0 to $500
The amount of the annual fee is based on the annual total of net purchases (as defined below) made on the Account for the previous 12 billing cycles and can be waived if the total of net purchases for the previous 12 billing cycles is $100,000 or greater.
|Annual Total of Net Purchases||Annual Fee|
|$0 – $49,999.99||$500|
|$50,000 – $74,999.99||$250|
|$75,000 – $99,999.99||$125|
- Offer is valid until December 31st, 2019.
- Available in AL, DC, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MD, MI, MO, NC, NJ, NY, OH, PA, SC, VA, WI and WV
- Choose a pay-in-full option with a credit limit up to $250,000 or a revolve option with a credit limit up to $50,000.
- Revolve Option – 1.5% cash back on net purchases
- Pay-In-Full Option – 1% cash back on net purchases
- No fees for individual cards
A pretty good bonus for those who can manage $25,000 in spend within 3 months and are in one of the eligible states. You get a $750 bonus plus 1.5% cashback on the $25,000 spend, which is a total of $1,125.
HT: Doctor of Credit