Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join the MtM Community!
Preferred Hotels, Get 50K Golden Points ($100) With 2-Night Stay
iPrefer, the rewards program for Preferred Hotels & Resorts has a great promotion that can get you $100 for booking a stay as part of their 50th anniversary celebration. Let’s take a look at the details.
Book a stay of 2 or more nights now through February 28, 2018, and receive 50,000 bonus points (US $100). There’s no code to enter and it will apply on top of most rates and offers. Points can be redeemed on your next stay for free nights, dining, and spa services at participating I Prefer Hotels.
You can also stack this with a hotel’s choice of either a US$50/£50/€50 hotel credit or a 50-minute experiential activity.
Here’s some of the cheapest hotels that I see:
- Fortune Park Ahmedabad – Ahmedabad, India ($43/night)
- Turyaa Chennai OMR – Chennai, India ($55/night)
- Quinta Real Villahermosa – Villahermosa, Mexico ($59/night)
- be.HOTEL Malta – St. Julians, Malta ($63/night)
- Must book stay between January 29, 2018, at 12:01 AM PST through February 28, 2018 at 11:59 PM PST.
- Booking must include active I Prefer Member Number and be made through PreferredHotels.com, IPrefer.com, the I Prefer App, or Preferred Hotels & Resorts Global Reservations.
- Minimum 2-night stay required.
- Limited to points-eligible stays.
- No promotion code required and may be combined with other offers, except I Prefer Exclusive and Last Minute Escapes.
- 50,000 bonus points will be awarded to eligible member accounts in April 2018, but may be deducted if the qualifying stay is not completed.
- Each stay and each member account will be limited to a maximum of 50,000 bonus points under this promotion.
This seems like a generous offer that can even get you a free two-night stay at some properties. Hotels can be listed by price so you can easily find the cheapest stays. It’s also easy to acquire iPrefer elite status with a screenshot of competitor status is required. With Elite you will earn 15 points per $1 spend and also get a welcome gift or hotel credit.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.