P.F. Chang’s Joins Priority Pass Plus Other Additions & Subtractions to the Program
Priority Pass has been making moves lately, adding several new lounges to their program. But there’s also some bad news for those going through LaGuardia airport in New York City.
P.F. Chang’s Added at LAX
One of the most recognized names that has been added is P.F. Chang’s. The restaurant chain is now part of Priority Pass at LAX in Los Angeles. I’m sure many of you are familiar with it, but Priority Pass describes it as “a contemporary, bistro-style restaurant that offers a unique blend of high quality, authentic Chinese cuisine in a sophisticated setting.”
It is located Airside, after Security Checkpoint, Mezzanine Level. International flights only. Please note that the restaurant may exceed their seating limit at certain times of the day & access to the restaurant is at their sole discretion.
Cardholders can receive $30 off the bill. You’re allowed up to two guests who also get their own $30 discount.
There’s also more additions in the United States and abroad. Here’s a list of the eleven new lounges and restaurants that have been added recently.
- Houston TX George Bush Intercontinental (IAH) – Landry’s Seafood
- Houston TX George Bush Intercontinental (IAH) – Cadillac Mexican Kitchen & Tequila Bar
- San Francisco CA Intl (SFO) – San Francisco Giants Clubhouse
- San Francisco CA Intl (SFO) – Yankee Pier 29 Aug 2018
- Washington DC National (DCA) – American Tap Room
- Lijiang Sanyi (LJG), China – Golden Century VIP Lounge
- Dalian Zhoushuizi Intl (DLC), China – Golden Century VIP Lounge
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Intl (CCU), India – Travel Club (Coming 9/26/2018)
- Ahmedabad SVBP International (AMD), India – Plaza Premium Lounge
- Moscow Vnukovo International (VKO), Russia – Prokofiev Premier Lounge
- Hanoi Noi Bai Intl (HAN), Vietnam – Song Hong Business Lounge
LaGuardia Loses Its Priority Pass Lounge
There’s some bad news also. Maple Leaf Lounge At LaGuardia Airport in New York City is no longer accessible for Priority Pass members. They have quietly dropped the lounge without an official notification. That leaves Priority Pass members without a lounge option at LaGuardia airport.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.