Qantas Offering $100 Fares to Australia, Get Ready at 2PM
Qantas Airlines is celebrating its 100th anniversary with a great deal for those looking to visit Australia. The world’s oldest continuously operating airline is offering a limited number of super cheap flights. The deals will go on for four days, starting today at 2PM PT.
Over the next four days, we’ll be releasing 100 airfares each day to Australia for $100 each way when purchased as a round trip for selected city pairs and travel dates. Fares will be released at approximately 2pm PST/5pm EST each day from Monday, 18 November to Thursday, 21 November 2019 until sold out.
18 Nov 2019
|Fares will be released at approximately 2pm PST/5pm EST on 18 November 2019.|
19 Nov 2019
|Fares will be released at approximately 2pm PST/5pm EST on 19 November 2019.|
20 Nov 2019
|Fares will be released at approximately 2pm PST/5pm EST on 20 November 2019.|
21 Nov 2019
|Fares will be released at approximately 2pm PST/5pm EST on 21 November 2019.|
- Economy round trip purchases only.
- Adult fares in E class inventory only, booked on qantas.com.
- Child and infant discounts excluded.
- A total of 100 seats will be released each day between 18 November and 21 November 2019 at approximately 2pm PST and available until sold out. Sale ends 21 November 2019.
- Fares are for round trip travel originating in the US, in US dollars and include all taxes and fees.
- No minimum stay requirement.
- Maximum stay 12 months subject to system range limitation between 330 to 350 days from departure date.
- Ticket is refundable for a cancellation fee of $500 per person per ticket. However, customers who purchase a ticket in the United States may cancel their reservations and refund ticket without charge within 24 hours of ticketing when purchase is made one week or more prior to departure of the first flight in the itinerary.
- Date changes are permitted for a fee of $250 per person per change.
- No-show fee is $500 per person per ticket.
- An additional service fee of US$40/AU$80 per person applies for each transaction made to an Economy ticket via telephone, retail outlet, or an airport ticket counter, depending on the country where the change is made.
A great offer. Getting tickets to Australia for just $100 one way is incredible but there will be a limit of 100 tickets released each day.
Worth trying if you are looking to visit Australia. Good luck!