Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
US Bank Offering Best Ever Bonus for Radisson Rewards Card
US Bank has a new increased offer for the Radisson Rewards Card, with the best ever offer we have seen. Let’s check the details.
Receive 120,000 bonus points after you spend $3,000 on your US Bank Radisson Rewards Card within the first 90 days.
$75 annual fee is not waived.
- 10 points per $1 spent in eligible net purchases at participating Radisson Family of Hotels
- 5 points per $1 spent in eligible net purchases everywhere else
- 40,000 renewal points each year when you renew your card
- Earn up to 3 free nights! Earn one Free Night E-Cert (can be used in US only) for each $10,000 in spend (up to $30,000), then renew your card by paying the Annual Fee
- Gold status, or 15 qualifying nights toward obtaining or maintaining Platinum status
The normal bonus on the card is 85,000 points, and we’ve seen 100K bonuses in the past. But this new 120K bonus is the highest ever for this credit card. You can definitely get a lot of free nights with those points at their low end properties, but if you’re going for their top hotels, the bonus is worth just one night or maybe close to two.
Worth keeping in mind that US Bank is not the easiest bank to deal with, when it comes to credit card approvals.
HT: Doctor of Credit
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.