Sell Any Gift Cards on Raise, Get $10 Off Future Purchase
Raise is running a promotion where you can sell almost any gift card of any amount and receive a $10 discount on a future purchase of $100 or more. Let’s take a look at the details.
Sell a gift card by January 12th and get $10 off any purchase of $100 or more starting on January 15th, 2018. This promotion also qualifies you for a reduced 10% or 12% commission.Go to Raise.com
- List a gift card or store credit between 12/27/17 and 1/12/18 11:59 PM CST to qualify for these promotions.
- Card must sell by 1/12/18 11:59 PM CST to qualify for the reduced 10% (or 12%) commission.
- Card must be listed through 1/15/18 to qualify for $10 off any purchase over $100. $10 promo code will be sent to you on 1/15/18.
- One promo code per household.
- One-time use.
- Select brands do not qualify for these promotions.
- Bulk sellers are ineligible for these promotions.
This is a nice promotion that is open to everyone. The offer was sent by email, but it’s also showing on Raise.com. There’s no minimum requirement for the gift card you need to sell by 1/12, so you can go for the smallest denomination.
HT: Doctor of Credit
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.