Raise & CardCash Weekend Sale
Gift card resellers Raise and CardCash each have a 5% off sale going on this weekend. In addition, you can save even more by maximizing credit card rewards.
Raise 5% Off Sale
Raise is offering an extra 5% off a number of merchants as part of their sale.
Get an extra 5% off select brands with the code HIGHFIVE
- Old Navy
- Babies ‘R Us
- and many more.
You can find the full list of discounted cards here.
Need to Know
- Offer expires 1/15/2017 11:59 PM CST.
- Maximize this deal by using the AT&T Access More card to earn 3X ThankYou points.
- Coupon code is limit one use per account.
CardCash 5% Off Home Improvement Sale
CardCash has a more limited selection cards available at an additional 5% off.
Time to make your house more like home – Use code HOMESWEETHOME for 5% extra off.
- Bed Bath & Beyond
- Home Depot
Need to Know
- CardCash is once again coding as 5X if you pay with a Chase Ink Plus or Ink Cash card and pay through PayPal. It may also code as 5X if you pay with an Ink directly, but I have only been able to confirm that the PayPal option works.
- Expires: 1/15/2017 at 11:59 PM EST.
- All CardCash promotions are valid until the expiration date written on the email.
- Most promotions are not yet available on the app.
- Maximum $3,000 per customer
I picked up some gift cards as part of these sales for merchandise reselling purposes. I suggest searching GiftCardWiki to make sure the normal discount + 5% extra off is better than what you can get elsewhere. Sometimes it will be and sometimes it won’t. Also, popular brands tend to sell quickly, but in my experience Raise and CardCash generally have inventory loaded periodically during a sale so it pays to check back.