Raise Overview & Great $10 Off $100+ Deal
By now I hope most readers of the site know Raise.com. It is an online gift card marketplace that I find essential, especially when I am looking to maximize my savings for personal purchases or reselling. Depending on the merchant, you can save a significant amount of money. Of course I also use Gift Card Wiki to make sure I am getting the best deal.
Here are the reasons I use Raise:
- Fast delivery. Once your account is “seasoned” eGift card deliveries are usually instant.
- They payout through portals on first $1,000. I have passed this threshold but for the more casual buyer this could be big.
- They often have the most stock and best prices. Again, I always check the prices against other resellers.
Things to be cautious about:
- There is a lot of fraud. Only buy cards you know you will use within the 100 day guarantee period.
- Make sure you pay attention whether you are buying a physical or eGift card. Physical cards can take up to a week to come which might not be good if you have an immediate purchase to make.
- Never purchase cards from one marketplace like Raise and sell to another. It can cost you a lot of money because they will charge you back if it is fraudulent.
Today’s Great Deal
Which now brings me to today’s deal. Through 5/16/2016, you can save $10 off a $100+ purchase in the Raise app by using the code APP10. Here are the terms:
- $100 order minimum.
- Can only be used on the Raise app.
- Cannot be combined with any additional offers.
- Limit one time use within date of promotion. One redemption per household.
This is pretty good since you can already get a good discount on many brands and this is another 10% off of your cost. Keep in mind that your out of pocket needs to be $100 for the code to work.
New to Raise? $5 Free!
If you are new to Raise and sign-up through someone’s referral link, you get $5 and they get $5 after your first purchase. Here is my referral link if you are interested.
This is a great deal for just about everyone. Whether you love to re-sell merchandise or just want a gift card for a store that you regularly frequent, you should be able to find a card and deal that works for you. Let us know what you purchased in the comments!