Raise Top Cashback Offer
Discount gift card retailer Raise is partnering with Top Cashback to offer a nice rebate on the purchase of already discounted gift cards. Let’s take a look!
Get 10% cashback with a gift card purchase
- “Raise Pay” purchases are non-commissionable
- Orders submitted over $1000 are not eligible for cash back.
- Bulk Seller listings are not eligible for cashback.
- Using a promotional/coupon code not posted and approved by TopCashback. If you use a code that we have not provided you with then there is a strong chance that your cashback will be declined or go untracked to your account.
- Orders submitted under $20 are not eligible for cash back.
- After you have placed over $5,000 in lifetime purchases on Raise.com, you will no longer be eligible for cash back.
This is a great offer for anyone who hasn’t hit that frustrating $5K lifetime limit on Raise cashback. Raise offers a great selection of already discounted gift cards and guarantees their products for one year, so you should have both time and some peace of mind when buying from them. If I had the need for a discounted card, I would definitely take a look at Raise given that the 10% rebate should make their rates more attractive than most other options.