Raise Top Cashback Offer
Discount gift card retailer Raise is partnering with Top Cashback to offer a nice rebate on the purchase of already discounted gift cards. Let’s take a look!
Get 10% cashback with a gift card purchase
- “Raise Pay” purchases are non-commissionable
- Orders submitted over $1000 are not eligible for cash back.
- Bulk Seller listings are not eligible for cashback.
- Using a promotional/coupon code not posted and approved by TopCashback. If you use a code that we have not provided you with then there is a strong chance that your cashback will be declined or go untracked to your account.
- Orders submitted under $20 are not eligible for cash back.
- After you have placed over $5,000 in lifetime purchases on Raise.com, you will no longer be eligible for cash back.
This is a great offer for anyone who hasn’t hit that frustrating $5K lifetime limit on Raise cashback. Raise offers a great selection of already discounted gift cards and guarantees their products for one year, so you should have both time and some peace of mind when buying from them. If I had the need for a discounted card, I would definitely take a look at Raise given that the 10% rebate should make their rates more attractive than most other options.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.