Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Redeem Hilton Free Night Certificates at All Inclusive Properties
The Hilton Aspire comes with a free weekend night certificate and the American Express Ascend allows you to earn a free weekend night after 15k in yearly spend. One of the best ways to redeem free nights is to use them at All Inclusive properties since you’re essentially having the certificate cover food, activities and hotel. Unfortunately, Hilton has excluded most of their All Inclusive Properties from the free night perk but we found a few All Inclusive resorts that you could use your free night towards. Check out Hilton’s official list of exclusions if you’re considering any other properties.
All-Inclusive Properties Excluded:
- Hilton Puerto Vallarta Resort
- DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hotel Central Pacific -Costa Rica
- Hilton Bodrum Turkbuku Resort & Spa
- Hilton Dalaman Sarigerme Resort & Spa
- Jewel Dunn’s River Resort & Spa Ocho Rios, Curio Collection by Hilton
- Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort
- Hilton Marsa Alam Nubian Resort
- Jewel Paradise Cove Runaway Bay, Curio Collection by Hilton
- Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa
- Hilton Sharks Bay Resort
Free Night Certificate Eligible All-Inclusive Properties
- La Romana, an All-inclusive Adult Resort
- Hilton Playa del Carmen, an All-Inclusive Resort
- DoubleTree by Hilton Antalya Kemer
- DoubleTree by Hilton Varna – Golden Sands
The free night is a great benefit and it’s nice to see that you can use your certificates at a few All inclusive properties. For details on using the free night and when it arrives you can check out a detailed post Mark wrote. Let us know if you found any others. Also, if you’re wondering about which properties you can redeem points at, Million Mile Secrets covered that here.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.