Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Free Food From Living Social
Back in March Living Social launched their Dining Program in five test cities. Since then I haven’t heard much, but I just received a pretty good offer. Let’s take a look.
Summer may be over, but we’ve got something that’ll cheer you up! Dine out at your favorite Restaurants Plus spots and get up to $15 cashback PER DAY, today through Sunday.
- Get 100% cashback, up to a maximum of $15, per day.
- Use your Restaurants Plus Activated Card at participating restaurants from September 22, 2016 through 11:59 p.m. PT on September 25, 2016 (during dining hours), and get a one-time statement credit for 100% cashback, up to $15, for your first transaction every day (EXCLUDING TAX AND TIP).
- This credit will hit your account in next month’s payout.
- Eligible for enrolled users as of September 15, 2016 ONLY.
- Limit one reward per day.
- Offer good for dine-in experience only.
This offer doesn’t seem to be targeted since I reached out to other users and they received it as well. With that said, I don’t know 100% for sure that it isn’t targeted. If you didn’t receive the email, then you may want to reach out to the company to make sure you will get the credit. If you do have the offer, 100% off 100% is great.
If you haven’t yet joined, you can get $20 back after your first qualifying dine by signing up with someone’s referral link. I don’t know/doubt that the $15 and $20 offers are stackable.
The program is only available in Atlanta, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco and Washington DC, but I have found it works great. If you are interested, you can find more information in my original post from back in March.
Whenever you get free stuff without a minimum it is always nice. I do wonder how this program is doing considering it seems they still haven’t rolled it out to more cities after six months, but maybe with this new marketing push they are getting ready to do something with it. Either way, if you are in a city with a participating restaurant and can take advantage, then FREE FOOD!
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.