HUGE Amex Platinum 100K Bonus Returns - Check now to see if you are targeted.
Safeway Visa Gift Card Deal
Von’s, Safeway, Albertson’s and other related stores have some new gift card coupons that may be of interest. Let’s take a look.
- $10 Off Visa Gift Cards when you buy 2 $50 cards. Limit 1 discount.
- $15 Off Visa Gift Cards when you buy 2 $100 cards. Limit 1 discount.
Both of these will be slight money makers but then you’ll have to liquidate the cards. These coupons generally haven’t worked on variable cards in the past, but it’s possible I suppose they could work this time. I think the low denominations combined with the fact you need to purchase two jacks up the pain factor a bit.
Other Gift Card Offers
In addition to the Visa gift card deals mentioned above, there are a few more deals worth looking at.
- $10 off $100+ for Kohl’s, JCPenney or Gap Gift Cards – Limit 1
- $5 off $50+ for Regal Cinemas – Limit 1
- $10 off $50 for American Eagle Outfitters – Limit 1
- Save $2.95 when buying a Univision prepaid card – Limit 1
None of these are killer, although the American Eagle Outfitters card has a potential for profit depending on your selling relationships.
Loading the Offers
These offers comes in the form of a digital coupon that needs to be loaded to your Just4U account. To load the offer:
- Visit the website of your Just4U brand (ex. Safeway.com)
- Login to your Just4U account.
- Click on Just4U on the top left
- Navigate to the “Special Offers” category and you’ll see the coupons
It’s nice that Just4U continues to have decent coupons, although these are far from the best we have seen all year. The limit of 1 per account can be frustrating, but most of these deals wouldn’t scale up too far anyway.
HT: Doctor of Credit
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.