Save 10% On College Textbooks With Amazon’s Latest Offer
Amazon is heading back to their humble roots with their latest deal, textbooks. They are offering 10% off of all textbook purchases of $100 or more. The maximum discount you can get is $50 which means you can spend up to $500.
Here are the terms of the deal:
- Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) September 29, 2018.
- Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.com
- Offer does not apply to used textbooks or rental textbooks.
- Offer does not apply to digital content.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account.
- Taxes, shipping and handling, and gift wrap charges do not apply when determining minimum purchase amount.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $50.
To get the offer you need to use the code TEXT10
Link to the Offer (affiliate link)
If you have some upcoming college courses or if you are paying for someone who does you can save a few bucks with this code. Be sure to price check them against the bookstore or other online retailers too. This would stack nicely with some discounted Amazon gift cards from those 10% off Amex Offers too. If stack them both you are looking at a 19% discount on your book purchases.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.