Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Save $100 at Universal Orlando with New Amex Offer
A new Amex Offer that came out today can save you $100 on your next visit to Universal Orlando. Let’s check the details.
Get a one-time $100 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $500 or more on a vacation package at universalorlandovacations.com or universalorlando.com by 6/18/2019. Offer valid only at websites listed.
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels.
- Offer valid only for online bookings of vacation packages through universalorlandovacations.com or universalorlando.com.
- Vacation packages must minimally include hotel accommodations and theme park tickets in order to qualify.
- Not valid for stand-alone hotel bookings, stand-alone ticket or pass purchases, group vacation packages, or merchandise.
- Purchases such as photo packages, dining plans, VIP experiences, shows and event tickets are included if added to the vacation package at time of booking.
- Excludes all other Universal parks, properties, and websites. Offer is non-transferable.
This new Amex Offer will save you 20% if you spend exactly $500 at Universal Orlando. The spending has to be completed in one transaction in order to trigger the $100 statement credit.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.