Save 15-20% at eBay, Select Categories
eBay has a 15-20% discount that runs until 8am PST. The discount is limited to certain eBay sellers, 219 sellers in total. The amount seems to be targeted depending on the account.
Get 15% discount (maximum savings of $50) off a minimum purchase of $25 when you use coupon code PRETTYDAY. Valid until 8:00am PST on March 26, 2018.
How to redeem your Coupon:
- Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions).
- Pay for your item by 8:00am Pacific Time on March 26, 2018
- Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PRETTYDAY
- The Coupon is a 15% discount off a minimum purchase of $25
- Valid until 8:00am PST on March 26, 2018.
- Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.com, cafr.eBay.ca and eBay.ca and will be capped at a maximum discount value of $50.
- Only works for listed sellers on eBay, 219 in total.
- Only eBay users registered with an address located in the United States, Canada, Latin America or the Caribbean are eligible for the Coupon.
- Any unused difference between the discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of an item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.
A nice discount if you have any shopping planned. It’s always best to compare prices with Amazon and other retailers to make sure you are getting a good deal, but with a 15% discount, it’s a good chance you will.
You can even stack this with discounted eBay gift cards, maybe from the Lowe’s Amex Offer, to increase your savings.
There are some items available that may be of interest for resellers (iPads, cough cough).
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.