HUGE Amex Platinum 100K Bonus Returns - Check now to see if you are targeted.
Save at Lord and Taylor, Seamless/Grubhub and Insurance
There’s some new Amex Offers that showed up for most people in the last couple of days. The multi-tab trick was working for me on Lord and Taylor but be warned that there is a new issue with Amex clawbacks that could result in forfeiture of rewards. For now, it’s hard to say what the scope of potential rewards will be but it’s probably best to assume you will only earn rewards once.
If you haven’t been paying attention the last month, there’s been more developments with Amex Offers. They are likely limited to just one card per person and Shawn also posted some data points, that show some exceptions.
Lord and Taylor Amex Offer
Get 2,000 additional Membership Rewards points one-time by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $100+ in one or more eligible transactions in-store at Lord & Taylor or online at lordandtaylor.com by 10/15/2018.
- Offer valid in-store or online at lordandtaylor.com.
- Valid at participating locations in US. Valid only on purchases made in US dollars. Excludes events and Lord & Taylor at Walmart.com.
- Not valid for e-gift card purchases
Grubhub and Seamless Amex Offer
- Offer valid online and via in-app purchase only.
- Excludes corporate card transactions, purchases of electronic gift cards or physical gift cards bought online.
- Purchases may fall outside of the offer period in some cases due to a delay in merchants submitting transactions to us or if the purchase date differs from the date you made the transaction (for example, the purchase date for online orders may be the shipping date)
Insurance Amex Offer
Get 10% back on any insurance payment by 12/31/2018. Max $20 in statement credits.
- Expires 12/31/18. Government-backed insurance policies may be excluded.
- Doctor of Credit reports this offer seems highly targeted
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.