Southwest Fare Sale, Starting as Low as $39 OW
Southwest has a new fare sale, with prices starting at just $39 one-way. Lowest prices in only on two routes.
Fares starting from $39 or 1,657 points one-way. Book by March 16, 2017 for:
- Domestic travel valid March 28, 2017 through June 14, 2017, and August 22, 2017 through September 27, 2017. Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid April 18, 2017 through May 18, 2017, and September 6, 2017 through September 28, 2017.
- International travel valid April 18, 2017 through May 19, 2017, and August 15, 2017 through September 29, 2017.
Check all available fares here.
- 21-day advance purchase required
- Fares not available to/from Portland, Maine
- Domestic travel is valid only on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays
- Points bookings do not include taxes, fees, and other government/airport charges of at least $5.60 per one way flight
- Restrictions and exclusions apply. Blackout dates apply.
- Seats and days limited.
- See full terms on promo page
Southwest runs these sales often, and they have some good prices if you’re planning travel on any of the routes included. The lowest price of $39 is only available for travel between Vegas and Long Beach or Reno and Oakland. With a Companion Pass this offer is significantly better.
If you already booked a flight, check if it’s showing a better price now. You can change your flight and re-book the same exact flight again for a lower price. If you paid cash, you’re receive a voucher that may be applied toward future travel on Southwest Airlines. If you used Rapid Rewards, you’ll be refunded the difference.
Make sure to maximize your credit card rewards. Use Amex Platinum that offers 5x MR on airfare, Chase Sapphire Reserve for 3x UR on travel, or Citi Prestige for 3x TYP on airfare.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.