New Southwest Sale, Flights Start at Less Than $44
There’s a new Southwest Summer Sale with fare prices starting as low as $44 one-way. You’ll find the lowest price on a few routes, but could be more deals in there for slightly more.
Fares starting from $44 or 2.468 points one-way. Purchase from May 24 through May 31, 2018, 11:59 p.m. in the respective time zone of the originating city.
- Domestic travel valid August 21 through December 12, 2018.
- Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid September 5 through December 6, 2018.
- International travel valid August 21 through December 12, 2018.
- Check all available fares here.
- 21-day advance purchase required.
- Fares valid on domestic, nonstop service only.
- Points bookings do not include taxes, fees, and other government/airport charges of at least $5.60 per one-way flight.
- Fares not available to/from Albany, New York.
- Travel is available for one-way Wanna Get Away® fares.
- Fares may be combined with other Southwest Airlines® combinable fares. If combining with other fares, the most restrictive fare’s rules apply.
- Any change in itinerary may result in an increase in fare. Standby travel may require an upgrade to the Anytime fare depending on Rapid Rewards® tier status.
- See full terms on promo page
Southwest fare sales usually have good deals if you have any travel plans coming up this summer. With a Southwest Companion Pass this offer gets twice as good. Make sure to maximize your credit card rewards. Use Amex Platinum that offers 5x MR on airfare, Chase Sapphire Reserve for 3x UR on travel, or Citi Prestige for 3x TYP on airfare.
Fares are nonrefundable but may be applied toward future travel on Southwest Airlines, as long as reservations are canceled at least ten minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
If you’re not crazy about Southwest boarding procedure, here’s a few tips from Mark that might make your next flight more enjoyable.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.