HUGE Amex Platinum 100K Bonus Returns - Check now to see if you are targeted.
New Southwest Sale, Flights Start at $42 One-Way
There’s a new Southwest Fare Sale with fare prices starting as low as $42 one-way. You need to book by September 27th.
Fares starting from $49 one-way. Purchase from September 25 through September 27, 2018, 11:59 p.m. in the respective time zone of the originating city.
- Continental U.S. travel valid October 9, 2018, through March 6, 2019.
- Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid October 16 through December 6, 2018, and January 14 through February 28, 2019.
- Continental U.S. travel blacked out November 20-21, November 24-26, December 21-23, December 26-27, December 29-30, January 1-2 2019.
- Continental U.S. travel is not valid on Fridays and Sundays. Travel to Florida and Nevada and from Florida to Nevada is valid only on Sundays through Wednesdays. Travel from Florida and Nevada and from Nevada to Florida is valid only on Tuesdays through Fridays. Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico is valid Monday – Thursday.
- Check all available fares here.
- Purchase from September 25 through September 27, 2018, 11:59 p.m. in the respective time zone of the originating city.
- 14-day advance purchase required.
- Fares valid on domestic, nonstop service only.
- Points bookings do not include taxes, fees, and other government/airport charges of at least $5.60 per one-way flight.
- Seats and days are limited. Fares may vary by destination, flight, and day of week and won’t be available on some flights that operate during very busy travel times and holiday periods.
- Travel is available for one-way Wanna Get Away® fares.
- See full terms on promo page
Southwest fare sales usually have good deals if you have any travel plans coming up towards the end of the summer and into the winter. With a Southwest Companion Pass this offer gets twice as good. The lowest price is for travel between Las Vegas and Long Beach, as it’s often the case. There’s more deals from $49 and up.
Fares are nonrefundable but may be applied toward future travel on Southwest Airlines, as long as reservations are canceled at least ten minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
If you’re not crazy about Southwest boarding procedure, here’s a few tips from Mark that might make your next flight more enjoyable.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.