HUGE Amex Platinum 100K Bonus Returns - Check now to see if you are targeted.
New Southwest Sale, Flights Start at $49 One-Way
There’s a new Southwest Fare Sale with fare prices starting as low as $49 one-way. You need to book by October 4.
Fares starting from $49 one-way. Purchase from October 2 through October 4, 2018, 11:59 p.m. in the respective time zone of the originating city.
- Domestic travel valid November 28 through December 19, 2018, and January 3 through February 13, 2019.
- Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid November 28 through December 6, 2018, and January 4 through February 28, 2018.
- International travel valid November 28 through December 12, 2018, and January 8 through March 6, 2019.
- Domestic travel is not valid on Fridays and Sundays. Travel to Florida and Nevada and from Florida to Nevada is valid only on Sundays through Wednesdays. Travel from Florida and Nevada and from Nevada to Florida is valid only on Tuesdays through Fridays.
- Check all available fares here.
- Purchase from October 2 through October 4, 2018, 11:59 p.m. in the respective time zone of the originating city.
- Fares valid on domestic, nonstop service only.
- Points bookings do not include taxes, fees, and other government/airport charges of at least $5.60 per one-way flight.
- Seats and days are limited. Fares may vary by destination, flight, and day of week and won’t be available on some flights that operate during very busy travel times and holiday periods.
- Travel is available for one-way Wanna Get Away® fares.
- See full terms on promo page
With this Southwest fare sale you can usually find some good deals if you have any travel plans coming up. With a Southwest Companion Pass this offer gets twice as good. There’s a few options for the lowest price of $49.
Fares are nonrefundable but may be applied toward future travel on Southwest Airlines, as long as reservations are canceled at least ten minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
If you’re not crazy about Southwest boarding procedure, here’s a few tips from Mark that might make your next flight more enjoyable.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.