Join over 6,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
Southwest Fare Sale, One-Way Flights Starting From $42
Southwest has a new fare sale with prices starting at low as $42 one-way. You’ll find the lowest price on one route, but there’s more discounted fares for a bit more. Let’s take a look.
Fares starting from $42 or 1,861 points one-way. Book by June 29, 2017 for:
- Domestic travel valid August 22 through December 16, 2017.
- Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid September 6 through December 7, 2017.
- International travel valid November 5 through December 13, 2017.
- Los Angeles, CA to Las Vegas, NV
- to Las Vegas, NV to Los Angeles, CA
Check all available fares here.
- Purchase from June 20 through June 29, 2017, 11:59 p.m. in the respective time zone of the originating city.
- Points bookings do not include taxes, fees, and other government/airport charges of at least $5.60 per one way flight
- Seats and days limited.
- See full terms on promo page
These promotions have been more frequent lately. This time around you can only fly between Las vegas and Los Angeles at that lowest $42 one-way price. They usually have good deals if you’re planning travel on any of the listed routes. With a Companion Pass this offer gets significantly better.
If you already booked a flight, check if it’s showing a better price now. You can change your flight and re-book the same exact flight again for a lower price. If you paid cash, you will receive a voucher that may be applied toward future travel on Southwest Airlines. If you used Rapid Rewards, you’ll be refunded the difference into your account.
Make sure to maximize your credit card rewards. Use Amex Platinum that offers 5x MR on airfare, Chase Sapphire Reserve for 3x UR on travel, or Citi Prestige for 3x TYP on airfare.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.