Southwest International Fare Sale, One-Way Flights Starting From $59
There’s a new Southwest fare sale with prices starting at low as $59 one-way for international flights if you book by Thusrday. Let’s take a look.
Fares starting from $59 or 2,160 points one-way. Book by November 30th, 2017 for:
- International travel valid 1/9/2018 – 3/1/2018 and 4/3/2018 – 5/18/2018.
Check all available fares here.
- Purchase from November 28 through November 30, 2017, 11:59 p.m. in the respective time zone of the originating city.
- International travel valid January 9 through March 1, 2018, and April 3 through May 18, 2018.
- International travel is valid only on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Fares valid only on nonstop service.
- Displayed prices include all U.S. and international government taxes and fees.
- Points bookings do not include taxes, fees, and other government/airport charges of at least $5.60 per one-way flight.
- Travel is available for one-way Wanna Get Away® fares.
- Fares are nonrefundable but may be applied toward future travel on Southwest Airlines®, as long as reservations are canceled at least ten minutes prior to the scheduled departure. Failure to cancel prior to departure will result in forfeiture of remaining funds on the reservation.
- See full terms on promo page
This is a good promotion so take a look if you have any travel planned to the Caribbean. The lowest prices are for flights from Ft. Lauderdale to Belize, Cayman Islands, Jamaica and Turks and Caicos. With a Companion Pass this offer gets significantly better.
Fares are nonrefundable but may be applied toward future travel on Southwest Airlines, as long as reservations are canceled at least ten minutes prior to the scheduled departure.