Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
SPG 2018 Q1 Promotion: Earn Bonus Points
SPG has launched their new loyalty promotion entitled “SPG Great Weeks, Grand Weekends.” Under the promotion terms, SPG members will earn double Starpoints beginning with their second eligible stay during the promotion period. Additionally, if your eligible stay includes a weekend night, members will get an extra 500 Starpoints. The promotion runs from January 16, 2018 through April 15, 2018. Yesterday, I covered a different SPG Promo “Life’s Better With a Bonus.” These two promotions overlap significantly and can give you an opportunity to double dip.
- Earn double Starpoints beginning with your second eligible stay and an additional 500 points for stays that include a weekend. Maximum number of points that a member can earn as a result of this promo is
- Stays that occur between January 16 and April 15, 2018 are eligible for the promo.
- In order to be eligible for bonus points, you must register here by March 30, 2018
- An eligible stay is defined as one or more consecutive nights at the the same hotel where the member pays a rate that is eligible to earn Starpoints.
- Free Night Awards and Cash & Points Award nights are not eligible toward promotional Starpoints earnings.
- If your stay occurs in the Middle East, then the weekend is considered Thursday and Friday night for the 500 point bonus
I love SPG promotions, they tend to be pretty generous because SPG points are so valuable. Another great thing about them is that they usually stack and give you more than one way to earn points for the same stay. Don’t forget to sign up. If you happen to be staying at a property that falls under different promotions, consider paying cash. Award stays do not count towards bonuses.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.