Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
New SPG Promo, Earn Extra Points with Stays plus 10K Points after 25 Nights
SPG has announced its fourth quarter promotion and you can already register to earn extra points with every stay, plus a 10K bonus when with 25 nights. Let’s take a look.
Register by November 30, 2017, and earn at participating SPG hotels between September 12, 2017, and January 15, 2018:
- 1,000 bonus Starpoints per stay at St. Regis, The Luxury Collection, W, Le Méridien, Westin, Sheraton, Tribute Portfolio and Design Hotels (list of hotels)
- 500 bonus Starpoints per stay at Aloft, Element and Four Points (list of hotels)
- 10,000 bonus Starpoints when you stay 25 or more nights
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Members must register online at spg.com/exploremore by 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time (ET), November 30, 2017.
- Registered SPG Members may take advantage of other bonus promotions at the same time as this Promotion. However, each promotion will award bonus Starpoints independently of each other, and promotions are not combinable.
- The bonus Starpoints will post to the registered member’s SPG account within two to four weeks after the qualifying stay posts.
- An eligible stay is defined as one or more consecutive nights at the same SPG Participating Hotel.
- If on the same day an SPG Member checks out of a guest room and then checks back in to a guest room at the same SPG Participating Hotel, it will count as a single stay.
- Must provide SPG number at check-in and pay eligible rate that earns Starpoints as defined by the terms and conditions of the SPG program.
- See full terms.
A decent promotion that can earn you some extra points with every stay at participating hotels, but maybe not enough to make people switch their travel plans. If you already have stays planned with SPG then it is definitely worth registering, and maybe even working towards that 25 nights bonus.
Also check out this targeted SPG promotion. Hopefully you see a good offer.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.